Had to go clothes shopping today with my grandmother. Why in the hell she thought the clothes in Catherine's would fit me I'll never know, they fit her and she's twice my size. :P But I did manage to get a skirt in the last shop we hit, with the right top and Cosmo on my shoulder I'd look like a pirate.
Cosmo has a new cage now, his last one was better suited for a slightly larger parrot. Now I just need to get him a Boing and replace the washers holding up his heavier perches he'll be all set for his time at bird-camp. Which reminds me that I really need to start writing LBC's Guide to Watching Pets. Fuck it I'll do it now.
Rule 1. If anybody dies, put them in a plastic bag and stick 'em in the freezer then call me.
2. The cats take care of themselves. I'll fill the feeder/waterer and change the potty boxes out before I leave. If you feel like scooping the catbox in the bathroom while you're watching them they'll love you forever, but I won't require it.
3. The bird water needs to be changed every day, they like to make soup in their water dishes with their kibble. Keep their kibble bowl full and I'll show you how to refill the backup water and seed dispensers before I go. Also, if you find that Ricky put his ball in his water dish just rinse it off and put it back in his cage.
4. Don't let the cats stay in the bird room. If its Kali that won't leave shake the new canister of catnip in her direction and give her enough to get really plastered. If its Ginger, shrimp. If its abby, go sit in the living room and pet the other two.
5. Play with the babies, but Ricky should be taken out separately from Zelnick and Lucy as they pick on him.
6. Feed the fish about 3-5 fish kibbles when you remember and don't panic if you skip a day or two. Feed the turtle, I don't want to come home to an angry turtle.
7. We have a bunny cage on the way and Gizmo already knows how to use the waterer. Play with the bunny, we want to keep it tame yes? Keep the bowl and waterer at least 3/4ths full.
8. I'll be cleaning everyone's cage/tank/bowl/box before I go, so they should be okay for the first day.
9. Try to come over at various times. I don't want the maintenance people to realize we're gone, as I don't trust them and I'm rather fond of my possessions. If they ask why you're over so much, spin a tale about writing a collaborative Tentacle Porn fanfic. Use graphic phrases and smile like you do when you find a new Yaoi manga.
Anything underlined is extremely important. I think I've covered everything. If anything goes awry call me immediately(use the phone at my place so you don't rack up a bill). Is that all? I hope thats all.